Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!
















Happy Halloween and Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  I've been busy watching the World Series so I'm not prepared this week!  Yay San Francisco Giants!!! 
 
 
I'm just sharing a pumpkin candle from a few years ago!  I loved these little pumpkin candles I bought at a grocery store!
 
*******
 

Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog



[signature.gif]

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Cindy - Happy Halloween !
xxx

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting your lovely party, Cindy! I love the pumpkin candle with the blue transferware. Just beautiful! ~ Jamie

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween :) Appreciate your hosting us each week!

Lee Caroline - A World of Inspiration said...

Thank you for the party link up. I have linked up my inspiration, design board and dilemmas for my master bedroom decor I am currently under way with.

Lee

Kameel huise tussen spore said...

Cindy thank you for hosting such a wonderful link to a world filled with inspiration.
Lots of blessings from South Arica

angie said...

hallo, cindy, danke für die tollen bilder und inspirationen, liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

Curtains in My Tree said...

The little pumpkin candle is sweet.
I was rooting for Kansas City Royals since I live in Missouri, we really needed this win however San Francisco beat us .

Happy Halloween don't let the rats get you LOL

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for hosting my friend big Hugs!. P.S. I hope the world series doesn't keep you away from Katherines Corner. I have a big event tomorrow ♥

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Cindy,
Cute pumpkin candle, sometimes you can get the cutest things from the Grocery store. Happy Halloween and thanks for hosting!
Gina

CD Loken said...

Thank you for hosting another great party, Cindy! Happy Halloween!

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for hosting Cindy. Happy Halloween.
Kris

Victoria said...

Happy Halloween Cindy! Love your pumpkin candle:) My husband's a huge Dodger's fan but he did watch the last couple of games. Hopefully his Dodger's get there one of these days!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Happy Haunting!

Thanks for hosting!

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi Cindy!
You always have such an awesome page! I so look forward to being able to come share my projects with you! So here’s a shocker, I changes the look of my blog! ugh!! I really hope you like it. Please let me know what you think, I truly value your opinion. Thanks for hosting today.
Blessings to you and yours,
Theresa

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for Hosting.. Happy Halloween! :)

Season of Herbs... said...

First time link up!
A lovely blog you have.
Thank you for hosting.

Laurel Stephens said...

I love your orange pumpkin on your blue plate, such a beautiful combination.