Monday, December 11, 2017

Our home at Christmas

Pin It Now!


Hi! It's been awhile since I've updated my blog! I thought I would check in and let everyone know I'm okay and also share some of my Christmas decor.  


Not much has changed in my world. I'm still living in my same apartment and still working at my same job!  I'm now supporting two VPs at work rather than just one and I got to go to Houston on a business trip last month with my new VP. That was my big excitement for the year!  I may be going back in March too!


Above is my yearly Christmas tree in the mirror photo!  My dad made this mirror for me in the early 90s and then years ago I added the shutters to the sides. Some of you may remember I found those shutters on the curb with a "free" sign on them!  Just a little paint is all they needed!


And this is the mirror in the mirror photo! haha! I'm still obsessed with mirrors! They bring so much more light into a space and make it feel so much bigger! 



I put up my artificial tree again this year but I think next year I'll use a real one. This is just a little too slim and I miss having a big full Christmas tree!  I might put this one up in my bedroom next year!


I hope to be back with some more Christmas decor photos soon! 




23 comments:

My Cozy Corner said...

Thanks for posting. I love your Christmas decor. Have a great Christmas.
Joyously,
Betty

Elzie said...

How nice to "see" you here again. Lovely Christmas Pictures.
Have a great day.
Love Elzie

JoAnne said...

Merry Christmas, Cindy! Your decorations look beautiful and I really love the photo of your tree in the mirror - so pretty!!

Junkchiccottage said...

Your decor for the holidays is beautiful. Glad to see you post today. Glad you are doing good too and enjoying getting ready for the holidays.
xoxo
Kris

Ellie said...

I pop in often just hoping you have posted - so glad to know you're good. Please continue to keep us readers informed. We miss you.

Your Christmas decorations, as always, are lovely. They exude the warmth of the season.

Blessings for peace and a beautiful Christmas season.

Unknown said...

Your Christmas decor is beautiful as always, Cindy. Thank you for posting and hope to see more soon.

Ilene said...

Hi Cindy.....I have missed your posts. Glad to know all is well.
You were my inspiration to change things up five years ago .
Merry Christmas!

Lisa Wright said...

Hi Cindy, glad to see you. You were the first blog I ever read. Bless you and your family.

Donna said...

Your holiday decor is just beautiful! I pinned several pictures to my Holiday Tree and Decor board. Enjoy your day!

Joanie McLaughlin said...

It was great to see a post from you again! Merry Christmas.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

It's all so very beautiful and very cozy. Have a beautiful holiday season!
xx Jo

Kristin Ketilsdottir said...

Nice to "see" you here again *** Merry Christmas!

Cindy Lou said...

So pretty !

Carolyn said...

Hi Cindy,
So glad you are doing well. You always make your home so cozy.
You were the first blog I ever read and I was totally addicted!
Merry Christmas,
Carolyn

Susan said...

Well gosh, Cindy, it was a delight to see your post. Your blog was the very first that I discovered in blogland. I was like Alice in Wonderland, thinking I fell down into the most enchanting rabbit hole! Nice to see your decor and to hear from you. Glad you are doing well. Susan

Armenia said...

Hi Cindy, Glad your doing well. I've missed your posts and all the beautiful pictures you would share. I love your christmas tree and especially the mirror your dad made. Thank you for sharing. Your blog was the very first one that I fell in love with & subscribed to. Wishing you wonderful and Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Such whimsical christmas decor. It looks very shabby chic!

DownTheLaneWithDaisy said...

Pretty tree!

Donna Watkinson said...

I was so excited to see you had a new post! Your Christmas decor is beautiful as always and I enjoyed viewing it. Thanks so much for sharing!

sshomesok said...

It's great to see a post from you! Your decor for the holidays is Awesome.Glad you are doing good too and enjoying getting ready for the holidays. :)

Audrey said...

Good to read your post! I too, found you early on in my blog reading adventures. I'm glad you're doing well. Beautiful decorations!!

Sandra said...

Lindas imagens. Adorei. Bom ano.Cumprimentos.

Dixie said...

Cindy, I too don’t blog regularly anymore... today I used a link to your blog to show someone what a beautiful home you can create with a small budget, some creativity and lots of elbow grease! Thank you for many years of inspiration!