Thursday, April 10, 2014

A little kitchen Easter decor - Show and Tell Friday!

Pin It Now!

 

 
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  I haven't shown you my tiny little kitchen in my new apartment yet.  There isn't much to see actually but I have a wrap around counter that overlooks the dining room and living room so I decided to use this area for some Easter décor.


After finding the old photo that I shared last week of the teacups with the chick under the cloche I decided to recreate it with different teacups.


 
This time instead of using the blue and white teacups I used pink vintage teacups and saucers.
 


The door on the right in this photo goes into my daughter's room.  Mine is directly across the other side. This place has double master bedrooms so the only bathrooms in this apartment are in our bedrooms which is great for us but it's a little weird when you have guests over and they have to go into our bedrooms to use the bathroom.  The front door is on the left side of the photo above.


This photo above is looking into the living room. The sliding glass patio door is just to the right of that blue cabinet.


 
I put one of my faux chocolate bunnies in the large glass beverage container.  My other faux chocolate Easter bunnies are on my dining room table. I'll show you those soon!
 
Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 
 

If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.


[signature.gif]

29 comments:

AndeM1 said...

Your new kitchen is so pretty! Love your Easter decorations

Unknown said...

Your kitchen might be small but you sure decorate it lovely :) Thanks for the party!!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love cloches? And yours are adorable for Easter. Thanks for hosting the party and have a great week.
Blessings,
Patti

Mindie Hilton said...

Oops I accidentally linked up my 3 bracelet tutorial, but hit the auto fill title, 3 ingredient choc. cheesecake came up, and I didn't notice until to late. It's not letting me delete, even though I hit the trash can image. Oh well, this is my real blonde hair. LOL Thanks for hosting.

Poppy said...

A very pretty white kitchen, cozy and quaint and ready for Easter! Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely week!

Poppy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful apothecary jars and cloches in your kitchen, perfect for Easter. I adore this vignette and your kitchen too!
Thank you so much for hosting for us. Have a wonerful weekend ahead.

FABBY

Jen Beaudet said...

So sweet! I like your new white kitchen! Thanks for hosting the party Cindy! have a great weekend!

Jennifer:)

Sarah said...

Cindy, your Easter decorations are in a perfect spot to be enjoyed. Bunnies and chicks under a cloche seem to be the rage this holiday. I need to find a glass cloche to make one for myself.

The Charm of Home said...

That's beautiful Cindy! Thanks for hosting!

The Vintage Chateau said...

Your cloches are beautiful, I love the chick in the tea cups!
Karee

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Pretty Easter decor :) Thanks for hosting, Cindy! Autumn hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Lee Caroline - A World of Inspiration said...

Your Easter decor is really sweet and your home is looking lovely Cindy. I must check out some of the Easter recipes. I hope to make an Easter cake next week if I get a chance.

Lee :)

Anonymous said...

That faux choco bunny is soooo cute! Thank you for a great party!

Unknown said...

I really like these changes and it certainly brightens up your kitchen One thing I noticed is the placement of your electrical plugs - I love how they are up high and a bit hidden - with all of our wonderful technology, you would think that someone could come up with a great idea on how to hide these!
Beautiful Kitchen Tips and Decoration

Rollie said...

Your apt. is lovely, you do such a good job in cosying up a home! Could you put some shutters with vines growing up on them on the back wall of the balcony? It would keep people from seeing everything, they would have to peek...

Rollie said...

I always forget to change my goggle act. to Gayle, Rollie, husband does not do décor.

Abby said...

It looks so pretty!
Thank you for hosting!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Your Easter vignette is lovely. Love adding stacks of cups or plates and your bunny. Happy weekend and thanks for hosting.

Mariana said...

Love your white kitchen. Looks beautifull!

Unknown said...

very beautiful!

Victoria said...

I love your white kitchen Cindy! Ours is very open like that and I love it because I can watch t.v. while I cook:)

Unknown said...

I really love how you incorporated the Easter theme into your romantic style! I would have thought that it would be a rough combination but you did it flawlessly! My husband and I are looking for a new house so hopefully I will soon be able to find my own decorating style. How did you develop the romantic style that you used for your home? http://fdrealestate.com/companyinfo.php

Dream Mom said...

So pretty! You always do such a lovely job.

Unknown said...

Love your kitchen! You Easter decorations are so sweet!

This N That said...

Love your cloche Cindy..Thanks for hosting..

ananda said...

really pretty decorations cindy! and thank you so much for hosting us!

Ev said...

Lovely!

NanaDiana said...

Love your apartment, Cindy. It is bright and light feeling.
We once lived in a house that had a bathroom only accessible (main floor) through a bedroom, too. It drove me nuts. Eventually we were able to block off the end of the hall and put a door there that also entered the bathroom.
But, in an apartment, I think you take the best of the most things you can get for your $$$ and just live with some of the features you don't love. Obviously, the apartment more than makes up for the bathroom situation.

You have done a beautiful job there- as always- xo Diana