Pin It Now! From My Cherry Heart" and "Raised in Cotton"
One was 7 weierd things about me and the other was 7 random things about me . I'm combining these, so here are 7 random weird things about me.
1. I tuck my dog, Beau, into a blanket on the couch every morning before I leave for work. Then I put the TV on the Animal Planet channel and set the timer on the TV for 2 1/2 hours. He still looks at me those sad puppy-dog eyes though.
2. I hate feet unless they belong to a baby or toddler.
3. I'm the worst judge of character when it comes to men. I've been divorced twice and I could tell you some unbelievable stories about some of the men I've dated. It's so bad that I've given up on dating until my daughter is 18 so I don't drag her into my men drama. It's better for me not to be a role model for her in that area. (Just to be clear, it's not that I went out with men that looked or acted like bad boys, that's not my type. These men seemed normal on the outside.)
4. I have a fear of driving long distances. This keeps me from doing things I would like to do, like visit my parents, visit my son at college and go to Susan Branch's store. These are all about 2-3 hours away from me. My fear is that my car will break down and something bad will happen.
5. I LOVE clean sheets and if I had the time and energy I would change my sheets every day. I change them every Saturday and sometimes midweek.
6. I drink a ton of coffee. I drink it all day long at work.
7. I cry very easily. I cry watching American Idol, when they show the proud parents in the audience and I cry every week when someone gets kicked off. I cried the other day when I saw a man at the stoplight next to me crying...a stranger. I started wondering why he was crying and the next thing I know, my eyes are watering.
I'm not going to tag anyone but if you haven't been tagged with this and you would like to be, then I tag you.