Monday, February 05, 2007

Tagged!

Pin It Now!

I've been tagged by Meg of My Little Cottage. (the picture is the $5 planter I bought at the flea market. I lined it with moss and planted pansies).

I tag Andrea Ashley Diana

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Martha's Vineyard
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? my linen shirts
3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Eyes
4.What's the last CD that you bought? Madeleine Peyroux -Half the Perfect World
5.Where's your favorite place to be? Martha's Vineyard with my family
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? work
7.What's your favorite place to be massaged? my shoulders
8.Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind
9.What time do you wake up in the morning? 5-7 a.m.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? My Kitchen Aid Mixer
11.What makes you really angry? rude people
12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Piano
13. Favorite color? Blue
14.Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Sports car, I drive a '99 Camaro but my dream car is a convertable Jag so I guess I would prefer a luxury sports car.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? yes
16.Favorite children's book? Love You Forever by by Robert N. Munsch and Sheila McGraw
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Your least favorite household chore? cleaning the bathroom
19.If you could have one super power, what would it be? Fly
20.If you have a tattoo, what is it? I would never get a tattoo
21.Can you juggle? No, but my son can
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? Grandma
23. What's your favorite day? Saturday
24. What's in the trunk of your car? folding chairs, a blanket, a quart of oil, rope, it's a mess.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? sushi...I could eat it every day

5 comments:

bethy said...

i love your answer to #1. me too :)

Susie Q said...

Loved this list Cindy! I borrowed it and hope that is okay!
Loved your answers...we also love the Martha's Vineyard area. Lovely!
Have a great week!

Love and hugs,
Sue

savvycityfarmer said...

Martha's Vineyard handsdown!!!!!

Deb said...

I love your planter with moss and pansies.

diana said...

You know I like the new england coast too ! I will work on this tag and post it. Thanks !