I've been tagged by Andrea. This is not going to be easy since I already wrote my 100 things about me but here it goes:
Five things about me you don't already know.
1. I hate feet. I've got the opposite of a foot fetish...I'm not sure what you call that...a foot aversion? I don't hate all feet but there are very few people's feet that I find attractive. I saw Jeff Goldblum barefoot in a magazine once and thought he had very attractive feet. Ever since that I've found him so attractive! I broke up with a boyfriend once because I was grossed out his unkept feet. Well, that probably wasn't the only reason I broke up but it was part of the reason. Of course I never told him that. My feet are not perfect by any means. I hate that my second toe is longer than my big toe but I do try to keep my feet looking nice and polished. I would hate for anyone to be grossed out by my feet.
2. I'm addicted to Taco Bell. I eat at Taco Bell at least once a week (usually more often) and I've been doing this for about 29 years! There have been times when I've been able to stay away but probably no more than about 3 weeks at a time. I had Taco Bell today. I usually get two bean burritos with extra green sauce and extra cheese and a diet pepsi and it is always $3.65...what a deal!
3. I LOVE Cadbury Creme Eggs at Easter time. I'm glad they don't sell these year-round or I would be soooo fat!
4. I am the worst judge when it comes to picking a good man! Everyone that knows me well knows this! I promised my friends and family that I would not even get serious with another man unless they give their approval. They have given me their unsolicited opinion in the past and I haven't listened but now I have finally learned. I've been divorced twice (one child from each marriage)! I'm not dating now because I have my daughter full time but once she's around 17 or 18 I plan on getting back in dating game. When I told my daughter this, she said with a look of pure disgust "People date when they're in their 50s?" Hahaha! I may have to move to Florida but I will find a good old man one day!
5. I have insomnia. I usually can go to sleep around 10:00 - 11:00 pm but I wake up almost every night around 2:00 or 3:00 am. I go downstairs and watch tv and usually fall asleep on the couch but not always. Today I've been up since 4:00 am. I know it's stress from being a single mom with a single income. I help pay for some of my son's college and I don't get any child support for my daughter (read #4 above). I know I shouldn't stress out because I've been doing this for 8 years and making it work but I think in the back of my mind it scares me.
There ya have it! As you can tell, I'm a very open person which I find drives people crazy who are not.