Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've been tagged!

Pin It Now!

I've been tagged by Andrea. This is not going to be easy since I already wrote my 100 things about me but here it goes:


Five things about me you don't already know.

1. I hate feet. I've got the opposite of a foot fetish...I'm not sure what you call that...a foot aversion? I don't hate all feet but there are very few people's feet that I find attractive. I saw Jeff Goldblum barefoot in a magazine once and thought he had very attractive feet. Ever since that I've found him so attractive! I broke up with a boyfriend once because I was grossed out his unkept feet. Well, that probably wasn't the only reason I broke up but it was part of the reason. Of course I never told him that. My feet are not perfect by any means. I hate that my second toe is longer than my big toe but I do try to keep my feet looking nice and polished. I would hate for anyone to be grossed out by my feet.


2. I'm addicted to Taco Bell. I eat at Taco Bell at least once a week (usually more often) and I've been doing this for about 29 years! There have been times when I've been able to stay away but probably no more than about 3 weeks at a time. I had Taco Bell today. I usually get two bean burritos with extra green sauce and extra cheese and a diet pepsi and it is always $3.65...what a deal!


3. I LOVE Cadbury Creme Eggs at Easter time. I'm glad they don't sell these year-round or I would be soooo fat!

4. I am the worst judge when it comes to picking a good man! Everyone that knows me well knows this! I promised my friends and family that I would not even get serious with another man unless they give their approval. They have given me their unsolicited opinion in the past and I haven't listened but now I have finally learned. I've been divorced twice (one child from each marriage)! I'm not dating now because I have my daughter full time but once she's around 17 or 18 I plan on getting back in dating game. When I told my daughter this, she said with a look of pure disgust "People date when they're in their 50s?" Hahaha! I may have to move to Florida but I will find a good old man one day!
5. I have insomnia. I usually can go to sleep around 10:00 - 11:00 pm but I wake up almost every night around 2:00 or 3:00 am. I go downstairs and watch tv and usually fall asleep on the couch but not always. Today I've been up since 4:00 am. I know it's stress from being a single mom with a single income. I help pay for some of my son's college and I don't get any child support for my daughter (read #4 above). I know I shouldn't stress out because I've been doing this for 8 years and making it work but I think in the back of my mind it scares me.
There ya have it! As you can tell, I'm a very open person which I find drives people crazy who are not.
Let's see I will tag Suzie Q, Diana, and whoever else is reading this that wants to join in.

6 comments:

diana said...

Oh Cindy...you are such a good mom... I do hope someday you are able to date and have fun in a relationship.
I have insomnia too... i am not single.. but I think it goes with our age and teenagers... maybe not. lol

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I have been craving Taco Bell lately too!! Too funny! It is always so good and SO cheap! You hang in there, doing the wonderful job that you are doing being a great mom and everything else.. I just know that all of the right things and people will come into your life ~ you deserve it!
xo,
Kim

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I messed up my post cuz I got the WRONG movie, which is pretty funny. So, what I meant to say is...

You GO GIRL! You rock! Way to go for taking care of yourself, for speaking your mind, for being honest and for parenting your children! I LOVE the movie, "Something's Gotta Give"...may be you someday, marry a very hot, very affluent, very kind, very loving man who deeply adores you. Funny thing is, my first post I said, "As Good as it Gets"...same actor, but crazy OCD man...ha! Okay, this is the longest comment ever. Blessings!

savvycityfarmer said...

"It takes a pretty special man to take the place of no man at all"


Not sure who coined the phrase, but I wish it had been moi.

Susie Q said...

I too love Taco Bell! I think my son eats there just about every day at lunch time! Great food and not expensive. Can't beat that!
Yum...Cadbury Eggs...
I have feet that I consider ugly but I do keep them polished abd tended to because not to would make them even uglier! : )
I will keep a wish that you will find the man you deserve...a good man. They are out there but so are the louses. 3 of my dearest friends ended up with those too. *sigh*
I have insomnia too but I think you are doing an amazing job as a mom. It is a tough job and there is always a worry isn't there?

I will do the tag! I need a diversion tonight! I will hop oj over and do that very thing!

Stay well and take care of yourself.

Love and hugs,
Sue