Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Remembering Martha's Vineyard

Pin It Now!















My daughter and I went to Martha's Vineyard last summer. For me it was a dream come true. I was there 19 years ago but only for an afternoon. I love New England...I loved New England before I had ever been there. I still remember the excitement after a red-eye flight from California when the plane started to descend and I could see Boston. I was so excited that I was finally there again...almost like being home but it's not my home...my home is in California. Now I have the memories and those memories flood my mind all the time. Most of my photos I took were of the beautiful homes and the flowers. I'm ready to go back...








3 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Oh, I'm just dying to go to Martha's Vineyard. I feel exactly the way you do about New England. Those pictures are beautiful but just making it worse for me! Sometimes I buy Claire Murray's magazine just so I can dream. If you haven't checked it out you should.

Cindy said...

Hi Jen,

I subscribe to Claire Murray's magazine and I bought all the past issues too. It is so beautiful. I wish it came out more than 4 times a year! I think there should be a new one coming out soon. I hope you get to Martha's Vineyard someday.

Suburban prep said...

My DH and I went to Martha's Vineyard for a day this past October. It is always someplace that I have wanted to go. My sisters and I love Susan Branch and the Black Dog.