Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Mantel

Pin It Now!

 
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  I'm sharing my mantel all decorated for Valentine's Day!


 
I pulled out some of my pink china to decorate.
 
 
 
I went to two stores looking for mini pink roses but I couldn't find any.  Last Sunday I went to the farmer's market and found some pink mini carnations.  I'm not usually into carnations but I thought these were really cute!

 
The best part is they last a lot longer than roses!




I still have my snowflake candles out that I bring out at Christmas. A couple years ago I bought a bunch of these on sale for 75% off!  I think they were only about $2 each!
 


I made the "Hugs and Kisses" banner a few years ago and also the toile heart that I hung on the mirror.
 








 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Since I don't have a love in my life right now I'm going out with a bunch of my girlfriends!  We always have fun together!
 
 
***********
Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog. 
 
 
[signature.gif]
 

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Cindy - love the banner !
Hope you have a weekend filled with love
Hugs,
Suzan

Susan Freeman said...

Love your mantel and your adorable banner too. Happy Valentine's Day!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cindy,
thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs.
Deb

ladydi said...

I love your mantel and I love the china. Cindy can I ask how you made your banner? It is so cute.

Cindy said...

I'll have to do a tutorial soon on how I made the banner. It's a little too hard to explain. I need one for spring so I'll do that tutorial soon!

Danylle McLain said...

Such a romantic mantel! I love the shades of pink.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Cindy for showing your lovely mantle and banner. Very romantic. Happy Valentines Day.

Joy

JoAnne said...

All of your pink touches are so pretty, Cindy. Really love the toile hearts and the little pink carnations! Happy Valentine's Day!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Cindy,
Been awhile since I have been by and
decided to link up with you today.
Love love love your beautiful and feminine mantle. You have not lost
your touch.....
Have a great time out with your friends
and hope you have a lovely Valentines day!

Blessings, Nellie

Anna Mack said...

Thanks so much for hostessing!!! I love your pink china, its so beautiful :) I went searching around my house for something pink to decorate with and it turns out I have ZERO pink items (what the heck?!) so I planted a pink flower :)

Gotta start somewhere right?!

Curtains in My Tree said...

LOL I don't have a love in my life either so I am babysitting so my daughter and son in law can go out for a Valentine's dinner.

I have a friend in your great state, she just told me they are going to the Pier for breakfast

Happy Valentine's Day

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello Gorgeous! I love stopping by your amazing party each week. Thank you for hosting. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to have the chance to party with you twice! Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting and I love the banner too, so cute and pretty!

Jennelise said...

Gorgeous mantle! I love everything! The flowers with the china are so pretty!
Jennelise

This N That said...

Pretty in Pink!! Thanks for hosting..

Sarah said...

Have a fun weekend with your friends.
Happy Valentine's Day!

angie said...

dear cindy!!! thank you for hosting!!!!! happy valentin!!! hugs, angie from germany

Unknown said...

Thanks to CHIEF PRIEST AMROS SPELL TEMPLE for saving my marriage, i have been married to my Husband for 15 years, we have 2 kids together and our marriage was wonderful.Am very happy to tell every one my testimony Am MONDAY PAMELA from united state,am a nurse,this story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and all this year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man called CHIEF PRIEST AMROS have helped many people and i decided to give him a reply on his Email if he can help me bring my lover back home and he ask me some information which i send to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids caring and bagging for forgiveness and that is why i am happy today CHIEF PRIEST AMROS really make the woman i am today for any one looking for how to get his or her ex back or any problem you are having i advice you contact CHIEF PRIEST AMROS of holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com is the solution to all problem .You can contact him with this email address: holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com