Thursday, February 19, 2015

Spring Mantel - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!


Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  I took down my Valentine mantel and put up a Spring mantel.  I didn't add all my Easter décor yet so I can update it later when we get closer to Easter.



I added my nest collection...




...and I made a "Nest" banner.  I wanted to spell out "Spring" but they were out of the letter "i" so I decided to go with "Nest".  Next week I'll do a tutorial on how I make my banners like this one and my Valentine banner in my last post because someone asked how I made them.




***********


Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog. 

[signature.gif]

16 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

You are just loving having a mantel now aren't you?
It's a wonderful spot to showcase your creativity!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Unknown said...

Looks pretty Cindy - I'm so sick of winter really that I may do a Spring mantel myself ( even though it's still white outside here ! )
Thanks so much for the party - have a great weekend
xxx

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Beautiful mantel Cindy. Thank you for Show and Tell Friday.
Joy

Curtains in My Tree said...


Spring seems a long way off back here in mIssouri and further East

You spring mantle looks very sweet , I love those glass candle holders with the long prisms

Curtains in My Tree said...


What is this crazy listen to audio number thing I hate it ?????

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Cindy,
Your Spring mantel looks wonderful! I am still wanting a little more Winter though before Spring moves in. :)
Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
Gina

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cindy,
Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Cindy said...

Things are blooming in California so it feels a little like spring here which is why I felt inspired. I'm sure the majority of you probably think I'm a little crazy decorating for Spring in February! lol

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the party Cindy!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a nice weekend!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you so much Cindy for the great party! I always find great things. Jo

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting, Cindy. A fun party it is. So good to see nests and eggs at your place...can't wait for spring! ~Zuni

French pretties said...

Bonjour Cindy! Thanks for hosting this party. Hugs Monika

Rue said...

Your mantel looks beautiful, Cindy!

xo,
rue

Alexandra Higgins said...

Such a lovely spring decoration! Looks beautiful!Love it!
Professional tenancy cleaners in Chelsea

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting Cindy!