Thursday, July 30, 2015

Summer Fun - Show and Tell Friday!

Pin It Now!

 
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!
 
I really don't have any home-related things to share this week but I did make a summery mosaic with some of my old photos. 
 
I've been out with my friends enjoying summer.  Last weekend we went to a party at a spectacular home...
 

Me and my friends with the DJ who was also serving us wine before the music started.


And here's a shot of the backyard of the home the party was at!  It was gorgeous and had views of the valley!

 
I have to say though...It's a little depressing coming home to my little apartment after being at a place like this. Not that I would ever want a big place like this... just something in between!
 
 **********

Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 


 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.

 
[signature.gif]

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you are enjoying summer with your friends. That home does look amazing!
Thanks for hosting, Cindy.

Unknown said...

What a house !
I'd LOVE to see photos of the interior - you didn't ask if you could wander around and take pics LMHO ???
Thanks so much for the party Cindy !
xxx

Cindy said...

I only saw the kitchen and another room that didn't have much furniture in it where people were dancing. It's an older single eye surgeon that lives there. It looked like it needed a woman's touch! lol

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Deb

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Karen thank you so much for hosting a great party! Jo

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks so much for the party Cindy!

SimplyWright said...

Happy Friday, yay! Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

joannabri said...

Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Curtains in My Tree said...


That looks like California living that I see on TV LOL

The very nice house and pool looks good to me

Lynda Brandly said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Cindy! Glad you're having a fun summer!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

The Gifted Gabber said...

Looks like you guys and gals had a fun time! Thanks for the party! --- Amy @ http://thegiftedgabber.com

Kim said...

That's some home, looks more like a resort than a house! Thanks for the party, Cindy!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! I’m thrilled to be a part of your party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls

French pretties said...

Thank you so much for hosting Cindy, Monika

Melissa said...

Thank you for hosting Cindy!

Rue said...

You look beautiful, Cindy! I'm glad you're having fun :)

xo,
rue