Thursday, March 12, 2015

My balcony - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!

 
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  Back in January I bought some bare root roses.  Look how much they've grown already.  Still no buds but they are leafing out really well. 

 
I didn't get a photo of the other one but it's doing well too!  I can't remember which is which so it will be a surprise when they bloom!

 
My ivy topiaries are doing really well too! I get much more sunlight in this new apartment and my plants are doing so much better. I just hope it's not too much in the summer. My balcony faces the west and another benefit...I get to watch the gorgeous sunsets from my apartment!
 
Also, don't forget, you can enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card from Pepperidge Farm and BlogHer. Click here for details
 
***********
Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.
 
 
 
[signature.gif]

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh they're going to look so beautiful ( even as a view ) it looks like there's a lot of foliage off the balcony too !
And watching sunset's sounds heavenly
Thanks so much for the party Cindy
xxx

Fishtail Cottage said...

Love seeing gardening posts! Can't believe the season has begun! lucky you! xoxo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Beautiful plants on your balcony. So healthy. Thank you for Show and Tell Friday, love joining in.
Joy

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Cindy,
Lucky you to have the beautiful blooms starting. Thanks for your lovely party. Joined in this week.
Thanks for hosting.
Kris

Priyam said...

I wish my plants grew as well as yours...love your balcony plants..:)
And thank you so much for hosting another party.

-Priyam @ http://priyam-simplejoys.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Your balcony looks lush with all your pretty plants. I like your rabbit and basket planters. '-)
Thanks for hosting.

SimplyWright said...

Happy Friday and thank you for hosting this great link up! Have a wonderful weekend!! xx Ashleigh @SimplyWright

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the party!! Love your balcony!!

Hugs,
Deb

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would love to share one of your amazing creations. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Babs said...

Cindy - you just so much happier in your new apartment! I can hardly wait to have roses blooming again. Have a nice weekend.

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi, Cindy! Happy Spring 2015! Love your post! Can't believe it's here already here! Thanks for hosting your beautiful Party!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Theresa

pogonip said...

It wouldn't be your home without some lovely roses, Cindy! I can just picture you enjoying the sunset on a balmy summer night with the scent of roses perfuming the air. Dreamy!

angie said...

cindy, thank you for hosting!!! love all your pictures!!! have a nice weekend, angie

Terri Steffes said...

Loving the roses!! You will too! I tried to link in, the site says the party is closed. Boo. I have linked my post back to you anyway. Have a happy Easter!