Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Decor - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!


 Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  This week I put out a little Easter decor. Nothing new here this year, just the same old faux chocolate Easter bunnies I've had for years. 


 I love these bunnies though!  I bought them at Marshalls and they were so inexpensive. I think they were only about $10-$15.  I've seem similar ones for over $100 in fancy little boutiques!

I stopped by Marshalls the other day and they had similar ones this year.


The only bad thing is I crave chocolate more when they are out! 





The other day at the grocery store I needed some rosemary and I noticed they had some live rosemary so I bought it.  That little bit of green sure cheers me up...


I was looking around my apartment for a little pot to put it in and I found the perfect one. One of my favorites of my cherub collection.

***********
Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 
 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.

[signature.gif]

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Cindy - I love fresh herbs in pots in the kitchen - never thought to use them in the dining room - great idea!
Thanks for the party - have a great weekend!
xox

Kate | The Organized Dream said...

I love those bunnies! Thanks for hosting!
Kate | TheOrganizedDream.com

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Cindy,
Your Easter table looks good, I really like those chocolate looking bunnies and eggs, They would be making me crave chocolate too! I'll have to check out Marshall's soon.
Thanks for hosting and happy Friday!
Gina

Sarah said...

I've a fondness for chocolate bunnies too, both faux and real. Your pair are so charming. I'd pull them out every year too.
Happy Easter!

SimplyWright said...

Happy Friday and thank you for hosting this awesome link up! Have a wonderful weekend ahead and hopefully you can enjoy some nice Spring weather! xx Ashleigh @SimplyWright

Melissa said...

Cindy, I love your Easter vignette! The soft blues and chocolate brown colors look very pretty together. And love the faux chocolate bunnies-- they certainly look edible from where I sit!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. I love it! If you get a minute, please stop by our party . We pin and tweet each and every project.
Lou Lou Girls

This N That said...

Cute bunnies..Love the colors in the arrangement..Happy Easter

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Love those "chocolate" bunnies! Thanks so much for hosting! ~Zuni

Marsha said...

I love a little live plant, too--so happy and cheery. Thanks for hosting the party. I love the chocolate bunnies (even though they've made me hungry).

Home Chic Club said...

Love your Easter table Cindy! Thanks for the party!
Happy Sunday!