Thursday, February 05, 2015

Valentine's Day is coming - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!


 
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  It's hard to believe that Valentine's Day is next week!  I've had the urge to get all my pink things out and decorate but I just haven't had the time!  This week I'm sharing some Valentine inspiration from past years.

 
I sold this hutch about a year ago when I moved because I didn't have room for it.  Every time I see photos of it I miss it!  It sure was fun to decorate it for all the holidays!
 
 
Now I can't wait for the weekend to add a little pink décor to my apartment. It's been looking a little boring around here since I took down my Christmas décor!
 
***********

Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.
[signature.gif]

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a great party doll!

Unknown said...

beautiful roses! Thanks for hosting us :)

Karen said...

Thanks for hosting Cindy, have a great weekend.

Sarah said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy adding some pink valentine touches to your apartment.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Beautiful Valentine images Cindy! Thanks so much for the party!
Gina

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Cindy for Show and Tell Friday. Very romantic this week. Happy Valentines Day in advance.

Curtains in My Tree said...

Yes I can't believe we are into Valentine's week either.
Slow down world LOL
Glad you still take the time each week to post something for us to read.
Your blog was the first blog I ran across years ago when I first discovered blogs

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi Cindy, Love the Blog today! I'm so sorry you had to part with your hutch, I think I would miss it ALOT, too! Have fun getting some Pink in your place today! Thanks so much for the Party!
Theresa @ SHoestring Elegance

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! We would love it if you would stop by our party and share one of your amazing projects.We would really appreciate it. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

This N That said...

Thanks for hosting..I was just told how to link to another blog so I hope I got it right..I know you'll have fun "pinking up" your apartment..

Unknown said...

Valentine’s Day is near which is going to celebrate on February 14, 2015 for which all the people in love are excited and planning to celebrate the beautiful moment with their partner.Happy valentines Day Sms

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raucker said...

thanks for sharing these lovely and beautiful stuff for this valentines day. I love these Valentines day Messages and quotes with love images. I love these stuff very much. thanks for the share!!

Raucker said...

thanks for sharing these lovely and beautiful stuff for this valentines day. I love these Valentines day Messages and quotes with love images. I love these stuff very much. thanks for the share.. thank u