Thursday, December 11, 2014

More Christmas Decor - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!

 
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday! 
 
 
 I'm writing this on Wednesday evening and tomorrow we are expected to get a big storm in Northern California!  I'm not looking forward to the commute home tomorrow. It's bad enough on a normal day but I'm expecting it to be horrible tomorrow.  Many of the schools around here are going to be closed tomorrow...that never happens here!  I sure hope it ends up being not as bad as they are forecasting!
 
This week I'm sharing my dining room table.  I've done this same exact centerpiece for the last few years but I love it so I decided to do it again...
 



 




 
I've been sick for almost two weeks. I finally went to the doctor...she listened to my chest and said it sounds like I have pneumonia!  Although I've been feeling really sick I haven't had a fever, just wheezing and a bad cough.  She said since I haven't had a fever it's likely just bronchitis.  I've been on antibiotics a couple days and I'm feeling better finally. Thank goodness!
 
*******
 

Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.


[signature.gif]

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Cindy - sorry to hear you're sick - hope you're feeling well enough by the weekend to have a great one.
Your Christmas decor is beautiful - I usually decorate with whites and blues also
Hugs,
Suzan

Susan Freeman said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. My hubby is sick too and I just returned from Walgreens to buy cough drops and it seems like lots of others are sick too. Take care! Love your centerpiece.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Anonymous said...

Oof, not fun! I hope you get to feeling better! Thank you for a great party

Sarah said...

Hope you feel better soon. Take care!
Happy Holidays!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Thanks for the party, Cindy. Feel better soon.
xx,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Rest up and try to avoid that ugly weather! Thanks for the party :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Hope you feel better...
thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Mila said...

Wishing you super-fast recovery and easy commute !
Thank you for hosting :)

xx
Mila
milaslittlethings.com
milawayable@gmail.com

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you Cindy! Be safe. Be well.

Karen said...

I hope the storm passes you by and you feel better soon. Your centerpiece is beautiful, I've always loved that tiered stand. Thanks for hosting Cindy.

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi Cindy I am so sorry to hear you are unwell. I hope you are back yo your old self soon. Still, you managed to host this wonderful party. Thank you so much. Get well soon.
Blessings,
Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Lee Caroline - A World of Inspiration said...

I love your silver decorations it is so pretty and feminine. My house is quite neutral and not what I would call pretty but I have just finished my bedroom (hope to post it next week) and gone overboard on making it feel pretty and feminine.

I have linked up some of my Christmas decor but still dome more areas to decorate. Also a little candle holder tutorial... You always create such pretty vignettes.

Lee

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you've been feeling sick but glad to hear you are on the upside. Take care of yourself and get better soon. Beautiful tablescape!
Blessings,
Patti

Susan' Hearts and Flowers said...

Beautiful center piece. I hope you feel better soon. I just took a round of antibiotics as well for bronchitis. It was going around here all over the place. My doctor said it has to do with such extreme fluctuations in the weather.

Michele @ The Joyful Home said...

Hope you feel better soon! I love your centerpiece--the ornaments are just beautiful! Thank you for hosting today!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you get to feeling better real soon. Have a good weekend.
Gina

Curtains in My Tree said...

Glad you finally went to a doctor, I have know 2 people die from pneumonia not thinking they were that sick.
Also of course your centerpiece is so pretty with the pearls and rhinestone dripping down

angie said...

thanks so much for hosting, cindy!!! hugs angie

Poppy said...

Silver and sparkly, your Chrsitmas decor is very pretty! Hope you are feeling better! Thanks for hosting and happy weekend!

Poppy

Our Hopeful Home said...

I absolutely LOVE that centerpiece! I'd use it every year, too:) Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Thanks for hosting.
xoKathleen

chal said...

I love your mirror. It's so unique and pretty :D

Please visit my latest article about metal letters home decor.
∞ chalwoo ∞