Thursday, July 03, 2014

Happy 4th of July! - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!

 
 
Happy 4th of July weekend and welcome to Show and Tell Friday! 
 
It's a time to celebrate our country's independence and a time to decorate with a little red, white and blue!
 

 
I found these gorgeous hydrangeas at the grocery store.  There is nothing like fresh flowers to freshen up your home!  I miss having my little rose garden this year and having fresh roses in my home all summer. I guess I'll just have to start buying them more often!



 
We're having a Potluck BBQ at our place on the 4th of July. I'll be making ribs, chicken, potato salad, coleslaw and Jello shots for fun! 


 I hope all my U.S. friends have a wonderful and safe 4th of July and enjoy the long weekend!

 
Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 
 

If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.
[signature.gif]

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Cindy and hope you have a wonderful July 4th!
xoxo

Unknown said...

I love the Hydrangas. Its one of my favorites. Thanks for hosting such an awesome party, and have a Happy 4th.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party every week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Nothing to share this week, but did want to wish you and yours an enjoyable and safe 4th of July holiday weekend.

Sarah said...

Happy 4th of July, Cindy.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful hydrangeas with the flags... a very patriotic vignette, indeed!
Thanks for the great party.
Have a wonderful and safe 4th. of July.
FABBY

Poppy said...

Thanks for hosting, Cindy! Happy 4th!

Poppy

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

When I see your hydrangeas it gives me the idea to pick up some of mine in my garden ! I have to say that I often don't dare to gather flowers as if I killed them,but I'm in progress...
It's always a pleasure to look at your beautiful romantic home as if I was coming in a friend's house.

xoxo from PARIS (so beautiful summer)

Joëlle

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Happy 4th, Cindy!! Thanks so much for hosting your lovely Party!! I hope you have a wonderful celebration with your loved ones around you!
Many Blessings and Thanks,
~Theresa

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,
Hope you are planning a fabulous 4th!
Thank you for hosting!
~Liz

pam said...

Lovely as always! The 4th of July snuck up on me this year and I don't have a single red, white, and blue decoration up!

Abby said...

Happy 4th of July!
Thanks for hosting the party!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting such a great party. Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy 4th! Lou Lou Girls

This N That said...

I'm not being ignorant..just stupid..I don't know what you mean when you say "Link back to me"..Sorry..Love your Patriotic decor...Have a wonderful 4th..

Deborah Montgomery said...

thank you Cindy for the party. Love those hydrangeas; they're such a pretty flower! Enjoy your weekend.

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for the party. Enjoy your holiday weekend xo

Jen Beaudet said...

Hi Cindy! Happy 4th of July! Love your patriotic arrangement! Thanks so much for hosting this party!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!:)
Jennifer