Thursday, December 05, 2013

Vintage and Vogue at Christmas - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!

 
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  I'm breaking my own rule and sharing something that is not from my home for this Show and Tell Friday!  I'm sure you won't mind once you see this lovely shop!
 
 

I feel so fortunate to have this beautiful shop just a mile from my home!  It's always lovely but at this time of the year it is truly breathtaking!
 
 
This dresser above is exactly like mine which was actually my sister's when we were growing up. Mine is painted white and this one is a darker color and it makes me want to repaint mine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love this heart ornament. My daughter was my hand model this day!
 
 
 
 
My daughter loved this wine glass and she thought about buying it since she turns 21 on this Saturday, December 7th! It's hard to see in the photo but it say's "Birthday Girl"
 
 
I LOVE this aqua buffet!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 They have a huge assortment of beautiful ornaments!  I loved these ones! 
 
I hope you enjoyed this little tour of Vintage and Vogue.  I'll put the address below for those of you in live the area or in case any of you will be visiting the San Francisco Bay Area in the future! 
 
Vintage and Vogue
241 East Campbell Ave, Suite A
Campbell, CA 95008
 
 
 
I have all my Christmas decorations up so I'll share those over the next couple weeks!
 
 
 
 
Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 
 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog. 
[signature.gif]

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely! Looks my kind of shop! :)
Thank you for hosting!
~Liz

Susan Freeman said...

Beautiful shop. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Sarah said...

Thanks for taking us along to this fun shop.
Happy Birthday to your daughter.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Wow, truly breathtaking! What a wonderful little shop :) Thanks for the party, Cindy! Happy B'day to your daughter :) Summer greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

What a beautiful shop! And, happy early birthday to your daughter! Have a great weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

NanaDiana said...

What a beautiful, beautiful shop. I LOVE that aqua buffet, too! WOW!!! Happy Birthday to your daughter. xo Diana

Unknown said...

If I had a shop like that so close to me, I'd never have a dime!! Lovely! Thanks for hosting!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Cindy, What a nice shop, it looks like you gals had fun!
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend!
Gina

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting each week!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

What a gorgeous place - I would spend hours and hundreds in there, I know it!

Thanks for hosting! Happy birthday to your daughter- she could be a hand model!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy. I know I'm drooling! This place is so beautiful and has so many lovely displays. Hope you're doing well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much for the party Cindy!
Have a wonderful week end.

Ellya

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

It's always interesting for me as a French to see American shops ! We don't have the same things in France : for example the Eiffel Tower (can be found only in shops for tourists !) So I love the ones on your so nice pictures.
Thank you for sharing and for hosting.

bons baisers de Paris

Joëlle

Poppy said...

SO much loveliness!! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

Anonymous said...

I think I'd be in trouble if that shop were close to me :) that little white owl is too cute. Thanks for the party - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

Curtains in My Tree said...

OMgosh I liked everything in every picture.
I ordered a little chandelier from them once they were gracious enough to mail it to Missouri
I loved the aqua dresser also
it was all breath taking in person I am sure

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks for hosting Cindy! Happy Birthday to your daughter!
Happy December!
Vesna

This N That said...

Lovely...what a find..love the Victorian ambiance

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for hosting, Cindy.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Princess Aletha said...

I want it all! Everything!

Jennelise said...

What an incredible shop! I wish I could visit! Thankyou for this little glimpse!
Jennelise

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,
Thank you for taking so many great photos to share with us of this charming shop. LoVed it and all the other inspiration at show and tell.
Happy Birthday to your daughter.