Thursday, September 19, 2013

Low Calorie Pumpkin Muffins - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!

m4

My creation
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday! I made these muffins almost 2 years ago and I have been thinking about making them again so I thought I would re-share the recipe again! It's such a low-calorie but very tasty muffin and they are really quick to fix! Here is the recipe: Just a box of Spice Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines) and a small can (15 oz) of Solid Pack Pumpkin. Mix these two things together and DO NOT add water, eggs or oil or anything else! Scoop the very thick batter into 12 paper-lined muffin cups (I used a ice cream scoop and it worked great)! Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes! The best part...they are only 181 calories each!!

m2

Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments!

If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back
 to my blog.


 [signature.gif]

25 comments:

Karen said...

They look delicious Cindy. Thanks so much for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

pass a muffin! They look awesome, will have to make my own. :) Thanks for hosting!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting, Cindy. It's great to join in! ~Zuni

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, the muffins looks terrific and love those cute muffin papers!

Unknown said...

Yummy! They look so delicious. Thank you so much for hosting another awesome party! Have a wonderful weekend. :)
Hugs
Kathy

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for being a gracious hostess each week, Cindy! Muffins look great :) Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thrilled to be back at your party again this week Cindy.Thanks so much for hosting.Your muffins look delish!
Blessings,
Patti

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for the party, your muffins look so good!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Jen Beaudet said...

Those look so yummy! I just need to figure out how to make them gluten free! Thanks so much for hosting this Cindy!:)

NanaDiana said...

Those sound delicious, Cindy. Thanks- xo Diana

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Another lovely party. Thank you so much for hosting.

Kathy said...

Hello Cindy,
I remember when you first shared this - I'm going to make these this weekend - this sounds perfect! I appreciate you sharing the recipe and hosting - have a wonderful weekend,
Kathy

Katherines Corner said...

oh Cindy I would love these with my tea this morning, yum. Thank you for another great party xo

Lynn B said...

Hi Cindy, been a while since I visited and I will try and make it back more often! I am going to try the pumpkin muffins, sound delicious. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Lynn

Rachel Paxton said...

Thanks for the party, Cindy!

Rachel @ Maison de Pax

The Victorian Girl said...

The muffins are also good if you add some cinnamon chips (like chocolate chips, only cinnamon). Of course, that does add a few more calories!

Unknown said...

I love pumpkin everything - these look great!!

JP said...

I LOVE spice cake, so your recipe is one that I'm dying to try! Thank you for hosting...have a great weekend!
JP

Victoria said...

I remember when you posted these a while back. I made them and hubby and I loved them! Hard to believe they're so low cal too:)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I brought one of my family's favorites.Have a great weekend.

Jennelise said...

Those look so delicious!!! I will have to try them!
Jennelise

Cathie Dunklee-Donnell said...

They look delicious and your dishes look wonderful too. I wish my website looked as good as yours too. Sigh.

Calgary custom homes