Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Show and Tell will be delayed this week!

Pin It Now!



Spring has Sprung!, originally uploaded by Romantic Home.
Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that my Show and Tell Friday post won't be posted on Thursday evening like it usually is. I committed to doing an ad/product review for BlogHer and they delayed the post date so I have to put that up on Thursday morning.

These lilacs are from a couple years ago. My lilacs didn't perform for me this year but at least I have these photos from years past! I'm going to make sure I prune my lilacs this year and fertilize them! I so miss them this year!

So please come back Friday morning at 9:00 am Pacific Time to join in on Show and Tell Friday! I'll be sharing a beautiful gift from a fellow blogger!



8 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Thanks for letting us know--I always enjoy your party :) Your lilacs look so pretty--I think mine are going to do well this year--time will tell!

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

So pleased every week to join your so nice link party. don't know exactly what French hour it will be, but surely, I'll be present.
Love your lilac, in my garden they are far away to be in flowers, spring forgot us !
xoxo from Paris

Mr Paul said...

Lovely blooms, I absolutely adore lilacs and buy cut stems each year as long as they are available. I think its about time we had some in the garden don't you:)
Paul

Unknown said...

Thank you for the beautiful lilac pics! i have a bush outside my kitchen window and love smelling them!

This N That said...

Beautiful Lilacs..

Linda said...

Your lilacs last season were so beautiful! Can't wait to see the rose blooms!
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Anonymous said...

I was extremely pleased to uncover this website. I wanted to thanks for your time for this terrific read!! I definitely enjoying every single little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying watching your lilac flowers and this entire blog, lots of ideas! junk removal manhattan ny