Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

Pin It Now!


Happy 4th of July!  It's sort of strange to have a Wednesday off work! It feels like Saturday and I'm afraid I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and forget that I have to work!  Luckily I get to work from home on Thursday and Friday! 

It's not just our great country's birthday, it's also Beau's birthday!   His mommy had him early because she was afraid of all the fireworks going off and it put her into premature labor!  Beau doesn't seem to be bothered by fireworks, maybe because he was born on the 4th of July!

Happy 8th Birthday Beau!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!  ...and to all my non-American friends, I hope you have a great a day too!

Show and Tell will be up on Thursday at 6pm PT.   I'm excited, I have something really pretty to share this week!

[signature.gif]

15 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Enjoy the celebrations!
Have a great day!
Z xx

Anne said...

Happy 4th of July!
(((Hugs)))
Anne

Joyness Sparkles said...

Happy Independence Day!

Unknown said...

Hello Cindy, Happy 4th of July!
You have a beautiful collection

luci wallis said...

What a sweet photo... Hope you have a wonderful day.
Bristol

vignette design said...

Happy Fourth Cindy!

Tracy ~ If I Knew You Were Coming I'd Baked A Cake said...

Have a lovely day and eat lots of yummy things. x

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Have a safe and happy 4th! And big hugs for your lil firecracker, Beau!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie

Jen Beaudet said...

Happy Independence Day!

Elsie said...

Happy 4th Cindy and happy birthday Beau. You don't look a day over 3, honest. Looks like Beau is taking it easy on his birthday. Have a good one Beau!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Beau! I have followed you for so many years that I actually remembered his birthday:) Can't wait to see what you are going to share tomorrow. :)

Heirloom treasures said...

Happy Birthday Beau. x

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday, Beau!

Becky from Tennessee said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Beau!

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

I LOVE your show and tell. Your Display is stunningly beautiful!