Thursday, September 16, 2010

Can you help?

Pin It Now!

My friend Karen(left) is doing the 3-day Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure October 1-3, 2010. This photo above was taken with her best friend, Nance(right) last year when they did the walk together.  Three weeks after this Nance was was diagnosed with invasive breast cancer and had a mastectomy on December 16th of last year and has been going through chemotherapy for the past six months. Luckily she caught it very early!

Karen has raised 48% of her goal of $2,300 so far.  I offered to spread the word for her and see if I could help her out a little. Click here to visit her donation page and thank you so much to anyone that helps out!

*****************

Also, check out my product review page. I was asked to write about a new show on ABC called "No Ordinary Family."  Leave a comment over there on what super power you would love to have!

***************

I'll have Show and Tell Friday up tonight at 6pm PST!


[signature.gif]

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your video is beautiful,what a blessed lady you are-enjoy your blessings.Denise