Dad: I hope you see this when your at Dave's house! I love you! I love you too Mom!
I was tagged by Donna at An Enchanted Cottage
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Wow, that's a loaded question...June of 1998 ~ I was in a very unhappy marriage, and it was about 10 years ago this month that I began to get very suspicious that my husband was having an affair but he denied it. I was only a couple of months away from the truth though. In October of 1998 the marriage ended. It was a huge blessing in disguise. It was horrible to go through at the time but I am 100 times happier now than I was then.
2. Five things on my To-do list:
1) Finish painting my dining room set
2) Finish my hutch (sanding, distressing and waxing still left to do)
3) Paint Lauren's room
4) Wallpaper my bathroom
5) Paint a new chair I bought at the flea market today (I'll share this with you next week)
(I could go on and on...my to-do list is about a mile long!)
3. Snack I enjoy:
3) ice cream
( I'm assuming that "I enjoy" isn't that same as "eats regularly")
4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1) Buy my own home (probably on Martha's Vineyard)
2) Give my family lots of money
3) Help out a single mom who is struggling
5) QUIT MY JOB!!!!
5. Places I have lived:
I've lived in the San Francisco Bay Area (South Bay) my whole life: Saratoga, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Mountain View and Campbell
Connie of Living Beautifully along with Stephanie of Angelic Accents are having a give away so please go visit.