Cindy's not feeling well. She has a really bad cold and she also had an accident with a butane candle lighter on Friday. She was refilling the lighter with butane fuel and when she was done, she clicked the lighter to see if it would work but she didn't know that some of the fuel had dripped into her kitchen sink and there were a lot of fumes so when she clicked the lighter it exploded into a huge fireball. It could have been so much worse. She burned her hands and her singed her bangs, eyebrows and eyelashes. It's amazing she didn't burn her face because the flames shot up into her face! She has really short eyelashes now....do they grow back? If not, we'll have to get her some fake ones! She went to work today even though she's not feeling well because of her cold and the blisters on her fingers. I wanted her to stay home but she wouldn't listen to me.