Heather at Present Past Collections wrote a post about her "Happy Things" yesterday. I thought it was a fabulous idea so here are some of my Happy Things:
1. Making homemade jam. I made blackberry jam last weekend (pictured above). I love to give these away in baskets for Christmas gifts. I hope to be making peach jam soon.
2. Enjoying my favorite Ice Tea which I can brew quickly thanks to my ice tea maker
3. The way my skin looks and feels when I use this product. Read the reviews and you'll see how great it is. I also found great reviews that weren't on the manufactures web site. You have to give it a least two weeks to see the results. It can be bought at Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.
4. Listening to this guy...he can change a bad mood into a happy one with just his voice. This is a proven fact because it actually happened to me today! Go to his website and send him an E-flirt (I'm too shy to do this). 5. The best chocolate in the world. I'm sure some people would disagree but it's my favorite. Love their butterscotch squares!
6. Santa Rosa plums....my absolute favorite fruit and it's only available for 2 weeks in mid June. I wish I had room to plant one of these trees. They are the best!
What are your happy things?