Thursday, June 21, 2007

Inspiration Friday - Blue

Pin It Now!



I'm a day late posting my inspiration Friday....the day went so fast with my son here. We had such a good visit. He's such an amazing kid! (oops, I guess at 20 he's not really a kid anymore)

I LOVE blue...you probably already knew that if you've read my blog before. My taste in blue is changing though. I'm liking LIGHT blue more now, like in these pictures.

Next week I'll be sharing some great things I found on eBay, the thrift store and a garage sale.

10 comments:

KLKinFLA said...

I love this house...I remember it from Romantic Homes too...it's gorgeous!

Betty Jo said...

Gorgeous pages Cindy. Yes, I still love blue too, but my taste has changed to lighter blues as opposed to the darker country blue I used to decorate with. So glad you enjoyed having your son home. My son, in his thirties, will always be a "kid" to me as well. xoxo

theups said...

Your blog is just GORGEOUS!!!

I am celebrating my bloggiversary this week and am giving away (among other things) a 2 year subscription to Victoria Magazine! I am SO excited that they are bringing it back!!

His,
Mrs. U

Rosemary said...

Very pretty pictures.
Glad you had a nice visit with your son.
Can't wait to see what you got.
Rosemary

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

What a gorgeous shabby chic home-I love it!

Jen Kershner said...

Beautiful inspiration pics, Cindy. I love blue too. I think I might copy that shell mirror for my oldest dd's room.

Deb said...

Great inspiration Fri photos in my favourite colour - blue.

Liz Harrell said...

Beautiful pictures, especially all that pale blue glass. Oh, how I wish I lived by the beach!

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh wow...fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely pictures! I love how you always find things that look warm and cozy despite having a very cool color palette. That's such a challenge for me! Thanks! ~A :-)