Monday, April 23, 2007

Meet Gail McCormack

Pin It Now!

For me, the best part of having a blog is all the wonderful people I have met because of it. Awhile back I was on Flickr looking through people's photographs. I came across a photo of beautiful painting. The person that posted it said that it was painted by Gail McCormack from Australia and to do a Google search to find her. I did find her website and I loved her paintings so I put a link to her website on my blog. Through the wonders of sitemeter she could see some of her web traffic was coming through my blog. Last week I received the sweetest email from her.

Gail and her husband, Tony live in Australia. The have two children, Todd 24 and Ellie 21 and a beautiful Aussie Bulldog called Guss and a cat called Bella . They sell at craft markets, supply retail outlets, eBay and their own website. Gail and Tony work as a team, he creates wonderful furniture and also works on all their prints.

I'm in love with her paintings and I thought a lot of you would love to see their lovely work. You can see more on their website http://www.gailmccormack.com/index.php

9 comments:

Cherub*Kisses said...

Absolutely gorgeous paintings!! I love them as well :))

Southern Heart said...

Cindy, her paintings are gorgeous, and I loved hearing the story about her as well. She sounds as nice as she is talented! I always find something beautiful and interesting when I visit you. :)

Vintage Mosaic Boutique said...

Hi Cindy,
I just wanted to say your blog is wonderful. My good friend Gail McCormack told me about how lovely you are and how you were featuring her on your blog so I just needed to come take a look. She truely is the BEST ever painter I have seen and I must say I am very proud to say I display Gail's work all over my home. She has turned my home into a beautiful place which I just love.
All the very best with your wonderful Blog and talk soon.
Kind regards,
Siobhan :)

Lulu said...

how beautiful..I wish i could buy one of her paintings..

Candy said...

Sooooo Beautiful!!!

Susie Q said...

Just gorgeous breaths of fresh air. Pure poetry...
I enjoyed seeingthese and reading her story. You always have something so special here...thank you dear Cindy!

Hugs,
Sue

Peta said...

I love Gail's work, her paintings are to die for.

Marilyn said...

What beautiful paintings! I will definitely have to check out Gail's site. Just from what you've shown us, I'm in love with her paintings too! Gorgeous, just gorgeious!!

Belle-ah said...

Lovely! Thanks for shaing and how nice the artist reached out to "meet" you.