Friday, March 09, 2007

Inspiration Friday: Beautiful Beds

Pin It Now!


Every Friday I will be posting pictures from magazines that I find inspirational. For my second week I chose these two beautiful beds.

Lately I'm obsessed with beds. Maybe it's because I'm in the middle of redoing my bedroom and refinishing a headboard. My New Year's Resolution was to make my bed more luxurious. I know that's a weird resolution but it has been so worth it and one of few resolutions I've actually done. I recently bought a 3" memory foam mattress pad and my once hard-as-a-rock bed is now the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. I found this one on Overstock.com .

That along with the 600 thread-count sheets my parents gave me for Christmas are making my New Year's Resolution come to life. The only bad thing is that it's really hard to get out of bed in the morning!

11 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Cindy these beds are gorgeous. I can't wait to see your finished room. I know it will be wonderful. I'm looking forward to joining you on Inspiration Fridays once our move is finished. :)

Anonymous said...

I just love your inspiration Fridays!!! And I love your website. You are very inspirational to me. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the best new years resolution that I've ever heard of!

Also, you reminded me that I want to join in on the inspiration Friday bandwagon. Off to find some pics to share!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful inspiring picture for this Friday! Thanks for sharing ..... LOVE the bed -- and can't wait to see pictures of your new bed too! BTW -- another "Secret" person here at Rosemary Cottage too!

Jan

Gayla said...

I loved these beds. I went for a cheapie little foam topper. Don't do that, anyone! I am not using it, but my dad liked it better than the springs sticking out of his mattress! Ouch! We are tough, here in Missouri! (and mean to ourselves. I would love a comfortable, luxurious bed. H ave to put that on my list. Your bed is sounding exciting!)

Carol Bennett said...

Cindy, those beds are die for! Thanks for doing "Inspiration Fridays" , what a treat indeed!
Carol
Come visit me!
http://ourreddoor.blogspot.com

Susie Q said...

Just so beautiful...I look forward to seeing your finished room. You are so creatve and inspiring...
Have a sweet weekend.
Hugs,
Sue

Jen Kershner said...

Cindy, I think that is an awesome New Year's Resolution! Your inspiration pics are lovely. Thanks for sharing them.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Beautiful inspiratio pics again! I'm enjoying looking at your thrift finds & how you are using them...that's a huge passion of mine also. Started up the yardsales today for the new season & it was fun. I'll be back to see what else you're up to.

Rhoda
Southern Hospitality

Gypsy Purple said...

Wow...thanks...these are beautiful and inspirational

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of "Inspiration Fridays"! I may just have to join in as well!
I too am redoing my bedroom and it is a very personal thing. It's your private haven, and it needs to be perfect- have fun with it and please do share pictures of your refinished headboard!!!!!