Monday, January 29, 2007

Beauty through my eyes

Pin It Now!

I love hydrangeas and roses! I can't wait for Spring and Summer! Make this dreary Winter go away! I want to play in the garden!

(Images from flickr)


Deb said...

Beautiful pictures with the sweet garden bird, english roses and hydrangea. What a nice collage.

Southern Sugar said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures! I moved to Florida about 6 years ago from Georgia and I just can't get roses and hydrangeas to grow well for me here. They are my favorites and I miss them so much.

homedaisy said...

i have always wanted a hydrangea bush. so beautiful.

cityfarmer said...

Let's just start by saying that I'm charmed by your sense of style.....the mirror a tube of "rubb-n-buff" at Micheals and lightly bring back the gold over the white to your takes on the patina of an old crusty gold and white mirror.
I use this on almost all of my redesigned furnishings.

Naturegirl said...

Me too! Hydrangeas and roses are my *stars* in the garden!! Gorgeous beautiful collage!!

Susie Q said...

These are absolutely wonderful photos! What joy to view!
I love my hydrangas...they really came into their own last season. I look forward to them blooming this year.

I was going to suggest the same thing that cityfarmer did her....that buff stuff is great. I have it in silver and gold. It might just do the trick for you.
Still, I really love what you did with the morror and bench. So pretty.

Have a wonderful week!


linda t said...

Oh my... what a feast for the eyes!
Such beauty!
Gorgeous pics!

diana said...


Ashley said...

hydrangeas are my favorite, lilacs, then roses...those pictures are yum!

Daisy Cottage said...

Such wonderful eye candy! Thank you for these beautiful pictures ~ so lovely to see!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Obviously - Hydrangeas are my favorite too! Beautiful pictures!
Now I really can't wait for spring to come - it is about 15 degrees in NY right now!