Saturday, November 12, 2005

Everything is good!

Pin It Now!


The test came back negative, no skin cancer! I couldn't be happier.

I joined a supper club and our first event is at my house tomorrow. We are having brunch. I got the table set tonight so I can get up and do some last minute cleaning and make a quiche. Here is a picture of the table. See the chandelier? I bought that at a flea market for $5. I had to rewire and I just got it hung today. It's much better than the modern ceiling fan that was there but hopefully someday it will be replaced with this. I love that chandelier and it would be perfect in my home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can find everything about psychic spiritual reading as well as numerology and astrology to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Rod

Berlin Deluxxe said...

I was reading all your posts I had not had a chance to browse. It's really nice to see how you're home has changed, it gets more beautiful with time :)