Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm here

Pin It Now!

Wow, so much going on lately, some good, some bad. Bad news first. I went to the doctors yesterday to have a mole on my leg checked because it went from being flat to now raised. My doctor was on vacation so I had to see someone else. She barely looked at it but referred me to a dermatologist which I have an appointment to see next week. I'm trying to be positive but I'm still a little scared. She tryed to make me feel better by saying it could be Basal Cell Carcinoma. When I was about 12 years old I had a really bad sunburn on my backside. My legs were so sunburned I couldn't walk. This mole is on the inside of my calf and I'm wondering if it is from that bad sunburn I had as a kid. I can't remember if the sunburn reached that far to the inside of my leg though.

On the good news front, I've been knitting a lot lately. I'm working on Paton's Must Have Cardigan. I've finished the back and one of the front pieces. I will post pictures soon!

No comments: