Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm going to the YMCA...sing with me!

Pin It Now!

I joined the YMCA so now I have a place to work out! Yeah! My daughter, Lauren, and I took a cycling class and it was tough, one hour of sweating! I also had an appointment with a trainer. I'm amazed at how different the exercise equipment is now...it's all computerized. I log into each machine with my 6-digit PIN and it tells me what weight to set the machine at and also how many reps and sets to do. After my workout I can view a graph and make printouts of my progress...this should really keep me motivated! My plan is to be in the best shape of my life. I'm turning 45 in September and I would like to spend the second half of my forties feeling really good about myself.

I have no plans for the weekend except the usual cleaning house, laundry, and gardening....only the gardening sounds good to me now. I will try to find some fun this weekend, maybe a drive to the beach to feel that sand between my toes. That always make me feel good.

No comments: