Thursday, June 23, 2005

Dinner for one

Pin It Now!

My daughter, Lauren, is spending the night at a friend's house tonight. After having girls over here a lot this week I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet....maybe some knitting time! She took our dog Beau with her so I was really going to have some alone time tonight. She called and said Beau is crying and he has pee'd in their house. Instead of my nice quiet time I had to jump in the car to go pick up the dog....only 1/2 hour out of "my time" so it wasn't so bad. Then I had to come home and clean up the mess the girls left at my house before they left. I'm already looking forward to school starting again.

I decided to blog but my computer is running V E R Y S L O W L E Y! I had to uninstall some programs and I have no idea what they could be. Something a 12 year old girl that lives here did (you know who you are and I know you are reading this).

I love to cook but I hate to cook just for myself so I made a trip to Trader Joes to see what I could find that looked good for dinner. Mmmmm Brie, a baguette and a glass of wine. Not a very balanced meal but it was good. This reminds me of that Lean Cuisine commercial..."what did you have for dinner last night"...a loaf of bread, a huge hunk of cheese and a bottle of wine! And no, I didn't eat it all!



It's 10:00 pm and I think I will finally go knit for awhile!

No comments: