Thursday, July 23, 2015

A little more summer decor - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!



Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  

I've been moving some more summer decor around...


I brought the dried hydrangeas and the apothecary jar (which is actually a beverage dispenser) from my bedroom into the living room for a little bit of a change.  I get so tired of looking at the same tablescapes after awhile!  This table was ready for a little change.



I love the dish that I have the dried hydrangeas in.  The problem is you don't really see the beauty of it unless it's above eye level.  I bought it years ago at a second-hand store.


This table is directly across from the fireplace mantel that I shared last week so it's nice that it blends so well with the seashells i have on the mantel.

Here's a better shot of the bottom of this dish...




 **********

Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.

[signature.gif]

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Cindy
I have to change things up constantly ( I think it's a disorder lol - but I've been doing it since I was a little girl )
Your table is beautiful and the changes are perfect
Have a happy weekend ♥

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the lovely party and have a nice weekend.

Sarah said...

Cindy, it is all lovely. Your dried hydrangeas make me want to dry some of my own. I had some that I threw away this year. They were way past their prime. '-)
Thanks for hosting.

Kim said...

I have never had luck with drying hydrangeas, but I keep trying! Yours look lovely! Thanks for the party! :)

Gypsy Heart said...

Looks beautiful! I love the table and the dish is amazing. Thanks for hosting the party ~ my first time to join in although I am a follower. :)

xo
Pat

joannabri said...

Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!!

This N That said...

Love the table..Lovely arrangement..Nice collection

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hey! It's show and tell Friday! Love your party, thank you for hosting. Jo

SimplyWright said...

Thank you for hosting! Have the best weekend!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

your table vignette is gorgeous. Love those dried hydrangeas.
Thank you so much for hosting.
Enjoy your weekend.
FABBY

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! I’m thrilled to be a part of your party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls

Burlap Luxe said...

Such a summer romancing to your tables cape.
Love the shells, and that cage I had one years ago, I kick myself all the time that I had gotten rid of it.

Love all the shabby romance you have always created here.

Xx
See you soon

Dore