Friday, April 05, 2013

Spring Shells - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!



Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  


Last weekend I received an unexpected package in the mail!  



I was so surprised when I opened it and found these beautiful glittered shells!  They are from a fellow blogger ~ "M" at OC Cottage!  She had sent me some of these years ago and I display them in my tiered dish every Christmas.  After a couple years they weren't looking so sparkly any longer so I tried to re-glitter them but they didn't look as nice as hers.  What a nice surprise to receive a new batch of her creations!   They are so sparkly, these photos do not do them justice!


I picked some flowers from my garden and put them on a silver tray and added some candles. The candlelight makes the glittered shells sparkle even more!


I love shells and I love sparkly things so sparkly shells are gorgeous in my eyes!  I'm going to have so much fun using these in different arrangements around my home! Thank you "M"!  I LOVE them!  You are so generous to share them with me!!!



Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments!

If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.

[signature.gif]

24 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Love the shells Cindy! Thanks for hosting.

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a pretty weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Loved your Hawaii/poise post! Thank you for hosting!

middle child said...

This is beautiful! But what makes it for me are the candles.

MaytagNMom said...

Very nice of her to resend the pretty starfish all sparkly and cute for you.

Whew, finally made it to the party- nearly forgot about it being rescheduled for today- how silly of me. But I did make it (in the 40s this week)

Smiles and thanks for hostessing,
Suz @ MaytagNMom
Illinois

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Poppy said...

Hi Cindy,

Hawaii looks fabulous; lucky you! Thanks for hosting!

Poppy

Linda said...

Oh, Cindy! You lucky, lucky gal! I LOVE the shells. I can see them in so many vignettes around my home. Sigh.
Thank you for hosting such great parties and I hope you had lovely trip. I hope you're glad to be back, too, in your own lovely nest.
Hugs,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Cindy!!!

Beautiful!!!

I love anything to do with the ocean and I love the way you've showed us your shells...They're gorgeous!!

Have a great weekend!!

Pam

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting and what a lovely surprise for you in the mail :)

Sarah Coller said...

What a thoughtful friend you have! I'm sharing my Fresh Strawberry Cream Torte today for my Homemaking Linkup. I hope you'll join us!

Blessings,
Mrs. Sarah Coller

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

That was indeed very kind of her...she already knew how much you would appreciate it!

I tell you what - I cannot even believe how kind blogland bloggers are- kind, supportive, sweet and generous to be SURE!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting this link party. Great finds!

Rose Garden Malevik said...

Hi Cindy
it´s something special with shells,,,
thanks for hosting
and do not miss....

SATURDAY SHOW OFF

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

Cindy said...

That gal does some great things with glitter! Thanks for the party and hooe you'll visit me at sunsetcoasting.blogspot.com.
Cindy

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

oh so pretty! Thank you for hosting!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

What a pretty post - the shells are really pretty.
Have a great weekend.
Mary

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love pretty shells and yours are! Thank you for hosting and have a great wknd.
FABBY

Heirloom treasures said...

Cindy how nice of M, they are so beautiful; I love the way you displayed them. x

Unknown said...

what a great party, beautiful features and great guests, thanks...

Karen

The Primitive Cottage said...

If you like country decor then you know all about where to find the best primitive decor online. Or so you thought. country decor can be hard to find. Even better country decor at a good price. I however have a solution for you. The best new place to find country decor. Visit http://www.theprimitivecottage.com there is everything you can imagine. Register on their website and get 10% off!

Abramyan Avenue said...

the tea lights soft glow..the glitter reflecting in the mirrored tray...and the pretty flowers..just beautiful!!

vijitha said...



Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

Home