Wednesday, August 01, 2007

High School Questionaire

Pin It Now!

Picture of my High School which is no longer there and has been replaced with a shopping center

I found this on Julie's blog. Since I LOVED high school I had to do this one!


1. Who was your best friend? Donnae and we still keep in contact by email.
2. Did you play any sports? No
3. What kind of car did you drive? I'm embarrassed to say...a Vega station wagon with fake wood trim along the sides. I was just happy my parents bought me a car for Christmas my junior year...it really didn't matter what it was...it was a CAR!!!
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? If we had a game, I would be out there cheering (I was a cheerleader my senior year) if there wasn't a game, I was probably out with my boyfriend, Ray, who I later married, had a son with and then got a divorce from.
5. Were you a party animal? No
6. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was fairly shy around boys back then.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? No, but my Junior year I was a flag girl with the marching band.
8. Were you a nerd? No! Thank goodness!
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Never
10. Can you sing the fight song? Most of it. Fight for the purple and gold.....
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Craig who just passed away last month.
12. What was your school mascot? Cougar
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes
14. If you could go back, would you? In a heartbeat! I would love to go back for just a couple weeks!
15. What do you remember most about graduation? I really don't remember that much about graduation.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? The beach (Santa Cruz)
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes I worked at a children's clothing store call "The Chocolate Soup" I also worked an an amusement park called "Great America"
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Taco Bell...almost every day my senior year and after we ate there we would go to Jack in the Box for lemon pies.
19. Have you gained weight since then? YES, unfortunately!
20. What did you do after graduation? can't remember
21. What year did you graduate? 1978
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? My now ex-husband Ray
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? I went to my 5 year, skipped the 10 year, and went to my 25 year which is where the picture was taken on my blogger profile.

My daughter starts her first year of high school this month. I hope she loves it as much as I did!
I tag anyone who wants to do this fun questionaire!

5 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

How exciting that your daughter is starting her first year. Great reading all your answers.
Have a great day!

Julie said...

That was cute...and I LOVED the store Chocolate Soup!! I bought lots of clothes for my daughters there.

Rosemary said...

Cindy,
I find those questions so interesting.
Good luck to your daughter, and you too! (High School) eek!
Rosemary

Gayla said...

Good luck to your daughter! I took your tag, so my answers are on my blog!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

I love this, brings back memories. Funny, but my ex-husband had a girlfriend named Donnae. Do not hear that name much. I went to a high school on Bascom Avenue, so she could be the same person! By the way, I was never expelled either and I absolutely loved the prom and senior ball.